I cannot correct you as you are correct to the location. There have been plans for reconstruction of the plaza for quite some time.
Originally Posted by dinewell
The Diana Krall Plaza will see improvements in 2008 and 2009 that will include public art with a musical theme. The artwork will consist of:
• A primary sculpture 24 feet tall and 5 feet wide in the shape of a tuning fork that will form an arch at the plaza entrance
• The sculpture will weather to match the brick and pavement colors on the conference centre and the plaza
• At the base of the tuning fork are images of sound waves created out of black and white stone pavers that will resemble piano keys.
• The portal will be illuminated by light at night and is capped by a bronze bird.
• The name, “Diana Krall Plaza” will be incorporated into the paving stones of the plaza.
*Some of the above changes could be different then originally planned*