I have a set of men's large (42 chest) rainjacket parka + fleece for sale as it is surplus to my needs. Used it skiing once, then washed with Techwash nikwax and stored away.
$150 for the set - MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Designed in Germany, Made in Canada
Here are the details from the website:
Chamonix 'All-Season' Gore-Tex® Parka Raincoat $249.50
Fleece Jacket-300 - Men's Fleece Jacket $69.95
- Zip-in provision accommodates the 'Fleece Jacket-300' as a cold-weather liner.
- Fleece pocket liners keep your hands warm. Can be removed when not needed.
- Hide-away hood with Velcro® size adjuster.
- 4 zippered pockets. 2-way front zip, chin guard, double storm flaps. Velcro® cuffs. Adjustable waist & hem drawstrings.
- 2L Gore-Tex®/1.9 oz. ripstop or 2.8-oz. Supplex® nylon. CoolMax® mesh-lined upper body.
- Approved Gore-Tex® jackets as Engineered For Extreme Wet Weather®
- Unmatched comfort for the cool seasons!
- Plush & warm Polartec®-300 fleece with 3 zippered pockets, plus 2 inner pouches.
- Flat-seamed shoulder, stretch collar, Power Stretch® cuffs, centre-elasticized hem drawstring.
- Doubles as zip-in liner for the Taiga® Gore-Tex® parka.
- Available with high-cut collar.