+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ex-oil worker looking for work

Default Ex-oil worker looking for work

My husband is looking for work here since I got an office transfer. He worked in the oilpatch in Alberta for years (made it to Derrickhand) but is wanting to change careers as the rigs have beat him up and since we're newlyweds, he doesn't want to be away all the time anymore. He's worked in sawmills, with CNC lasers and has experience with heavy equipment. Anyone have some tips or leads for us?

I'm actually trying to convince him to go for plumbing, gas fitter or electrician apprenticeship. May be tough getting a sponsor I'm thinking though....

FT Service Tech Position

Oughtred Coffee & Tea Ltd is hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Service Tech position based in Nanaimo. We are an established BC company, looking for a dedicated team member to provide a key service to our customers.

Job Duties include: Serving and repairing our machines/equipment, installations including minor plumbing and electrical. Customer service is a must. Computer knowledge an asset.

Full training provided. Use of a work vehicle provided. Competitive compensation for those who are qualified.

You must be bondable, have a clean criminal record and clean driver's abstract.

reply to : opsoct@gmail.com

No Phone Calls Please

+ Reply to Thread