+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RCMP dirty tricks

Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    This isn't about whether or not I or anyone else is guilty, likes the authorities or have any interaction with the RCMP. It is about the dirty tactics used by persons in a position of trust and essentially abuse of authority. Just nasty.
    Well if these tactics carried on by persons in a position of trust are rampant, then, yes you're correct....but since I've yet to have much interaction with the RCMP (aside from the occasional spot check for liquor) I can't say that I've heard of much of it actually happening...

well said zedex....ya' hit the nail right on the head....we, the people are at the mercy of a Johnny Lightbar and a ICBC agent that is having a bad day....they don't make a dime on small incedents so they target the simplest pot grow-op crime and use a thousand cruisers in attendence and zillions coppers at the scene...just racking up the $$$$...and we the people pay....urgh!

Quote Originally Posted by limbery View Post
    Well if these tactics carried on by persons in a position of trust are rampant, then, yes you're correct....but since I've yet to have much interaction with the RCMP (aside from the occasional spot check for liquor) I can't say that I've heard of much of it actually happening...

I don't know if it is rampant. I do know this happened and it remains unacceptable. There is no excuse for abuse of authority regrdless of frequency imho.

Here's the RCMP officer in a bunny-suit, on Good Friday morning, working as a trap-spotter for 3 hours at the corner of Comox Rd and Terminal Ave.
    - the 6 other regular-uniform police officers were down the street at corner of Terminal & Campbell, pulling cars over whom Officer Bunny had spotted re cell-phone & seat belt infractions.

Officer Wabbitt was working well.

Apparently they later moved their act to Bowen Rd near Northfield.

Here's Constable Peter Rabbit in action, this morning.

RCMP in bunny suit, Nanaimo

Quote Originally Posted by Flugel Horn View Post
    Here's the RCMP officer in a bunny-suit, on Good Friday morning, working as a trap-spotter for 3 hours at the corner of Comox Rd and Terminal Ave.
    - the 6 other regular-uniform police officers were down the street at corner of Terminal & Campbell, pulling cars over whom Officer Bunny had spotted re cell-phone & seat belt infractions.

Officer Wabbitt was working well.

Apparently they later moved their act to Bowen Rd near Northfield.

Here's Constable Peter Rabbit in action, this morning.

]
    ....and what's wrong with this?....I hope they caught a whole bunch of texters and cell phone users.....(BTW I went through that intersection and noticed a guy with a TV camera interviewing the bunny)

To clarify: I'm not suggesting this is a "dirty trick". I just didn't want to start a new separate thread for this Constable Bunny story, and yet I thought people would find it amusing to know about.

A clever tactic. A bit silly, but people driving while texting or cell-dialing is also silly and deadly.

Default trixsters (Johnny Lightbar in his new uniform)

any thing to get there man or women eh!....it surprises me that they didn't use a skunk outfit or even dress in a suit like a bank teller would...ka-ching, ka-ching....ya' don't really think it's about you and my safety on the road do ya'.....it surely will never stop those idiots on their phones, look at the cash they still rake in for seatbelts to this day......now really folks, it's all about the easy money to be made....ka-ching, ka-ching
    Last edited by stanley strazza; 04-09-2012 at 12:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread