+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soon to be married couple looking for house to rent

Default Soon to be married couple looking for house to rent

My fiancee and I are looking to relocate to Nanaimo as she works in Nanaimo as a Lawyer and has been commuting an hour (one way) each day. We are looking for a 2 story house, minimum 3 bed 2 bath. Ideally this house would have a large private yard. We have 3 well behaved cats and would need a house on a quiet street.

If you are looking to rent a house that fits this description please let me know.

I do not have a house to rent but congrats on the big day.

cLiCk

Smile a suggestion

Congrats that you are getting married. That's a great decision to rent a house for living. You may consider some online services for your need, they could help you to locate the home fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rental houses Chicago Illinois

Congrats for the Marriage!!!
    I will suggest you that you contact yo the morgan property management, they can provide you better rental property because they have numerous rental properties and also a vast experience in property field. You can contact them through the following link -

http://www.northern-utah.realpropertymgt.com/

As you have mentioned your life style and about your family members, I think you need a very peaceful environment and for this you should take help from Northern-Utah Real Property Management.

.................................................. .
    morgan property management

Hi There,

I have a house for rent in Nanaimo, BC. If you are interested, check out the link for 1728 White Blossom Way, Nanaimo bc on this forum (as per the link below) or on the Ardent Properties website. Or you can email me at brandynohr@hotmail.com

This is a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home in a lovely quiet neighbourhood.

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/fo...-Hills-Estates)

Kind regards,

Brandy

+ Reply to Thread