+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does this sound questionable to U

Quote Originally Posted by albertabluesky View Post

Also, I use hotmail or gmail email addresses for anything I do online with unknowns, including this site, hotmails are disposable and much harder to trace back to your real internet provider....

I won't even give my postal code at stores when asked, I used to give a fake one but now just say I won't give it...

EXCELLENT suggestion albertabluesky....I'll certainly do that in the futre. I too don't give out my postal code at the stores.

Tailtwister...my son said a group he's in no longer accept certified cheques or money orders as the members have had problems...only use paypal and bank transfers.

I sure appreciate everyone's input....now does anyone want to buy a set of Moen bathroom faucets
    Last edited by grdnkat; 03-21-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: wrong name used

In and around north Nanaimo and Lantzville

Quote Originally Posted by grdnkat View Post
    I sure appreciate everyone's input....now does anyone want to buy a set of Moen bathroom faucets
    Trade you for some magic beans!

Hope you get a good buyer -- those are a great product!

[QUOTE=tailtwister;66148]Trade you for some magic beans!
    QUOTE]

LOL...I might have to resort to that ;-D

A member of this forum has pm'ed me with this link http://windowssecrets.com/top-story/...western-union/ Thought I'd post it so everyone, besides me, would be informed of this scam. Sure glad I followed my gut instincts on this one.

+ Reply to Thread