+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Segway tours

Yes they are FUN! But are a serious alternative to the car.
    M.

I went on a segway tour in San Francisco a couple of years ago....they had permission from the city to operate in a select area along the boardwalk and harbour front from Fisherman's wharf to the golden gate bridge....It was excellent... I can only see a good route along the harbour front in Nanaimo but I don't think the walkway is wide enough in some spots....

The water front is and would be a great place for a Segway tour and it is wide enough! But it wont be happening any time soon!check us out when we are in Bowen park we will be operating out of a mobile show room,you can't miss it! We would love to take you for a glide.

Michael

Are their any people here that no a lot of history of Nanaimo that would like to make some money giving short history lessons?I would like someone with passion from Nanaimo ?

Michael

We will be in Bowen park Saturday morning (24) giving a tour for five (Sunday if the weather is dryer) so if you would like to check us out we look forward to seeing you.
    Then we are in the Sidney parade that evening and in Ladysmith on the 29th for the light up parade,so have a look for us.

Michael
    Ride the Glide

+ Reply to Thread