Pacific View Terraces
240 Milton Street
This 4-storey, 27-unit building is close to the police station and a transit bus terminal, just a 2 minute walk from the Old City Quarter shopping district and a 5-7 minute walk from the heart of downtown.
- Built 1990-91
- One unit sold in June 2017 for $165k
- 4 units sold in 2016 for $141.5k-$162k
- Monthly strata fees: $248-$265?
- All residents must be aged 19+
- Rentals allowed to family members only (e.g., to your aged 19+ kids while they attend VIU)
- One cat allowed, no dogs allowed
- $50 move-in fee
If a condo's for sale in Pacific View Terrace, it will show up below. If you'd like to see a place in person or just have questions about it, contact me.
Condos for Sale in Pacific View Terraces
No listings were found matching your search criteria.